The Brooklyn Bedding mattress has a long and illustrious history of success. Phoenix, Arizona-based Brooklyn Bedding is a bed in a box and mattress firm that was founded by a family of mattress enthusiasts. High-quality craftsmanship, reasonable pricing, and excellent customer service distinguish them from the competition.
Although Brooklyn Bedding has earned a stellar reputation, we understand that you may not have a positive sleep experience the first time you use their products. Fortunately, they provide a generous sleep trial and return policy. In this section, we’ll go over how to request Brooklyn bedding mattress return and exchanges, as well as the fine print and frequently asked questions.
120-Nights trial for comfort sleep
Customers who purchase a Brooklyn Bedding mattress have a 120-night trial period during which they can determine whether or not they purchased the appropriate mattress for their sleep needs. The sleep trial is valid for all Brooklyn Bedding mattress models, including the Brooklyn Signature hybrid mattress, the Bowery Hybrid Mattress, the Brooklyn Aurora, the Bloom Hybrid, the Spartan, and the Titan, and the Plank. Brooklyn Bedding offers a 100-night sleep trial on all of its mattress models.
During the trial period, you have the option to return the mattress for a full refund (less shipping expenses and promotional coupons), which will be credited to your credit card or another original method of payment. You will, however, have to wait until after the 30-day break-in period before you can do so. Waiting a month allows your body to acclimate to a new sleeping surface and allows you to sleep better.
You will be covered by a 10-year warranty if you decide to keep your mattress after the trial period.
Support For The Frame And The Center
You must use your quality-crafted mattress correctly to get the most out of it. To begin, make sure you have the right frame and centre support. Not only will this ensure a better night’s sleep, but it will also allow us to uphold your warranty.
Important information on the right foundations to use with your mattress is provided below. Please keep in mind that if you receive a return request, you may be asked to send images of the foundation. If you have used your mattress with an inappropriate base, you may be denied a return. Our Customer Service and Sales staff will decide whether you are eligible for a mattress based on the images you provide. As sleep specialists, our team can offer useful advice today to ensure you get the most out of your mattress over its lifetime.
Following these instructions will ensure that your mattress is properly supported:
- Check to see if your mattress’s airflow is restricted. The mattress should have enough airflow.
- If you’re utilising a slatted foundation, ensure the slats in the middle are firmly supported and spaced no more than 3 inches apart.
- If you choose semi-flexible slats, you’ll need to support them with a non-flexible base, also known as a bunkie board. Looking at the slats will tell you if you have enough support if they are bowed in any manner, they may have too much flex to offer the essential support.
- If you’re reusing an old mattress’s box spring, make sure it’s not a wire semi-flexible base. Check to see if the old box spring bends when you stand on it. If you notice any flex in your old box spring, we strongly advise you to replace it with a more firm foundation.
Mattress Changes And Returns
We can assist you in finding the ideal sleeping arrangement in one of three ways:
- We’ll be able to alter your current mattress for you. We can address the topper to soften a firm mattress while still keeping the level of support that you prefer.
- Make sure your mattress is supported by the right frame and centre support. More details are provided under the heading “Proper Frame and Center Support” further down this page).
- Please let us know if we can help you select a better Brooklyn Bedding mattress for you. All swaps are subject to free standard delivery. Depending on the model of the mattress, prices can differ.
- If we can’t help you get a good night’s sleep, we’ll give you your money back. There are no refunds for the cost of shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
- Contact the manager of the retail shop where you purchased your mattress if you bought it from one of ours. Here is a list of phone numbers and addresses. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.210.8751 to begin the process of placing an online order, or you can begin the paperwork for an exchange or return.
You have 120 days to return your Brooklyn Bedding mattress if you change your mind. Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of the return process:
- Spend at least 30 nights on your Brooklyn Bedding mattress.
- To begin the return procedure, send an email to email@example.com or call 888.210.8751. To process the return, you’ll need your order number and an original receipt.
- There may be difficulties with the feel of your mattress that can be addressed by your customer service representative. They may even include a mattress topper in your package for free. They’ll handle the return if they can’t fix your problems.
- You may be requested to either donate the mattress or arrange for a recycling pick-up depending on the condition of the mattress. Your donation or recycling receipt should be kept in case you need to prove to verify actions.
- You’ll have your money back within 3-5 business days.
Some Brooklyn Bedding mattresses are sold by Amazon as a wholesaler, rather than directly by Brooklyn Bedding. Your mattress is covered by Amazon’s return policy if it was purchased through the retailer.
Process of Exchange
The exchange and return processes are relatively similar.
- For at least 30 nights, sleep on your Brooklyn Bedding mattress.
- To begin the exchange process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.210.8751. Keep your order number and original proof of receipt because you’ll need these to complete the swap.
- Consult with a customer service representative to find the best alternative mattress for you (ex: memory foam vs innerspring).
- Pay the difference in price between the two mattresses or get a refund.
- Your old mattress should be donated or recycled, and the receipt should be given to your customer service representative.
- FedEx or UPS bed-in-a-box delivery is available for your new mattress.
Please note: *Shipping for exchanged mattresses to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada may be charged twice.
Exchanges & Returns Of Sleep Accessories
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return your sleeping accessories for an exchange or a full refund. Mattress toppers, pillows, sheet sets, and mattress protectors are among the many accessories available. Simply package the product and email at email@example.com with the package measurements if you need to return sleep accessories. (For sleep accessory returns, Brooklyn Bedding does not supply packaging.) At no cost to you, we will email you a prepaid mailing label for a merchandise return.
Exchanges And Returns For Foundations & Adjustable Bases
The components replacement warranty on foundations and adjustable bases is three years and two years, respectively. All foundations and adjustable bases are non-refundable and non-returnable. For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Brooklyn Bedding offer a trial period before purchasing a mattress?
Brooklyn Bedding operates showrooms or mattress stores in Arizona, Utah, Texas, New York, Montana, Minnesota, and Illinois. You’ll be able to locate the nearest one on their website. If not, make the most of your time. You can experiment with pressure point alleviation, edge support, and motion isolation in the privacy of your own home. You’ll get your money back if it’s not a good fit, and there will be no questions asked.
How can I get in touch with the customer service department of Brooklyn Bedding?
You can email at email@example.com, call us at 1.888.210.8751, or chat online.
Can I change the firmness of my mattress without having to purchase a new one?
In fact, without a doubt! A. If the firmness of your current mattress isn’t up to snuff, contact customer care and they’ll give you a complimentary foam mattress topper. It can soften a mattress that is too firm for side or stomach sleepers, or it can soften a mattress that is too firm for back or stomach sleepers.
Conclusion about Brooklyn bedding mattress return
It is possible to enjoy free return and exchange of mattress at Brooklyn bedding. The only choice is that you have to claim it within 120-trial days duration. I hope you will find this post about Brooklyn bedding mattress return helpful.