Two things make the mattress company Leesa stand out from the rest: their soft mattresses and their commitment to the community. A child in need will receive one of the company’s numerous bed-in-a-box mattresses manufactured in the United States for every ten beds sold. An official designation for organisations that emphasize “social and environmental performance” alongside financial success is the Certified B Corporation moniker.
Leesa is also concerned with environmental issues, as the company’s mattresses are made in wind and solar-powered factories. Wow, that’s quite cool. Leesa stands out as a corporation that is environmentally conscientious and humanitarian.
Leesa Mattresses’ Unique Features
The Leesa mattress, like many foam bed-in-a-box mattresses, has three layers and is 10 inches high.
- The foundation of the mattress is a sturdy 6-inch foam layer.
- The memory foam layer in the centre provides pressure relief and neutralises the firm foam slab below it.
- The top layer of comfort is what the brand terms its cooling foam. Despite its neutral temperature, it is more airy and breathable than standard memory foam.
Even though it isn’t machine washable or detachable, Leesa’s Original mattress cover has a silky twill fabric.
The Leesa Original mattress, like other high-quality foam mattresses, is excellent at absorbing motion. Using a water glass, I put it to the test. When I got out of bed, I placed a glass of water on the side of the bed and rolled around to see if anything happened. Neither the glass nor the tabletop shook, swayed, or fell over.
If your spouse isn’t bouncing around on the mattress, you shouldn’t be able to tell if they’re awake or asleep.
Cutting-edge support technologies
The edges of the mattress are a little squishy when I sit down on them. When I lie down, it’s a little more stable, but it’s not so horrible that you’re afraid you’ll log-roll off the edge. If you share your bed with a significant other or a giant fluffy animal that takes up a lot of room, you might think about getting edge support.
Even though the Leesa Original mattress has a cooling foam layer, it is not a cool-sleeping bed. It’s a mattress that doesn’t matter much in terms of temperature, in my opinion. With this mattress, you should have no problem sleeping at a moderate or cool temperature. In general, I didn’t experience any discomfort or overheating when experimenting with the Leesa mattress.
Who should sleep on Leesa Mattress?
If you’ve ever tried on a pair of shoes, you know that they all fit differently. There are some people we don’t suggest the Leesa Original mattress to, even though it is quite comfortable and adaptable.
When it comes to sleeping positions, the Leesa Original bed should work for most people, regardless of whether they like a hard or a soft mattress. While stomach and back sleepers should be appropriately supported, side sleepers should be able to get the pressure relief they need.
Type of Body
Mattresses that don’t fit your body type may not last as long as you expect them to. Mattresses that lack a stable foundation in the base layer are more susceptible to wear and tear and less supportive than hybrid mattresses.
Because of its all-foam design, Leesa isn’t recommended for those who weigh more than 230 pounds. In this weight range, Leesa recommends its hybrid mattress, which you can find on the company’s website.
Those people for whom I’d suggest the Leesa mattress
- The Leesa’s mix of support and modest pressure relief will help back sleepers maintain a neutral spinal alignment and cushion the lumbar region at the same time.
- This is a wonderful option if you prefer an all-foam mattress with some bounce. The Leesa is an exceptional all-foam bed in that it responds so quickly. The sinkage should be good, but you should be able to move around on it without difficulty.
- Those on a tighter budget may appreciate the low price of this online mattress. And don’t forget to take advantage of Leesa discounts, which you can find in the next section.
Those people for whom I would not suggest the Leesa mattress
- In my opinion, stomach sleepers will prefer a mattress that is firmer than the Leesa, which I believe most people will find to be the case. Assisting with proper spinal alignment is much easier with a firmer mattress. For those who fall under this category, there are several excellent selections apart from Leesa.
- Check out other top innerspring mattresses if you prefer the traditional sensation of an innerspring mattress.
At Leesa, are you looking for a great deal? In the past, we’ve seen Leesa coupon codes for 15 percent off any mattress, plus two free pillows included in the purchase. Check Leesa’s official website anytime you shop to ensure you don’t miss out on this discount.
Leesa offers more mattresses for your buck. You can choose any of the following options to avail Leesa discounts
- Affirm the financing.
With Affirm, Leesa allows most consumers to finance purchases of their new mattress, bedding, pillows, and bed frame. To qualify for Affirm, you must have a credit score of at least 700 and a monthly income of at least $2,000. Sign up for affirm at checkout on leesa.com, and you won’t have to stress about how to pay for a good night’s sleep.
- Get a discount of 15%
If you want to get some shut-eye without breaking the budget, this is the place for you. ID. I provide Leesa customers with a choice of discounts and special incentives. If you’re a military member, veteran, retiree, spouse, or family member, you can get a Leesa discount coupon for 15% off your total purchase. If you’re a first responder, a student, or a teacher, you can additionally get 15% off your order. Sign up and verify your identity with ID.me to learn more and receive your discount.
- See the best offers.
Even if you don’t have a coupon, Leesa frequently has sales on mattresses, bases, bed frames, and pillows. On the Leesa site, click “Deals” to discover the most recent deals. Then, you’ll be able to see Leesa’s most recent deals and promotional offers.
- Leesa offers free shipping on all mattresses and beds purchased from their site.
Free delivery is available to all customers, regardless of whether or not they used a Leesa coupon code. All orders from Leesa in the United States and Canada receive free UPS ground shipping.
- For Leesa Promo Codes and Deals, Follow Leesa on Social Media.
Follow Leesa on social media to be the first to hear about new products, exclusive offers, and more.
- Leesa will give you $75 for referring a friend.
The Leesa Mattress Referral Program is open to everyone who is a fan of Leesa mattresses and wants to earn money by referring friends to Leesa. For each person you refer to Leesa, you’ll receive $75 in PayPal, and they’ll receive a special Leesa that they may use to save money on their purchase. To begin, consider these options:
- Visit leesa.com for more information.
- From the “About” section at the bottom of the page, click the “Refer a Friend” link.
- Click “SIGN UP AND SHARE” after entering your email address.
- Share your affiliate link on Facebook ok, Twitter, or email it to your friends and start earning with Leesa’s referral primer programme today.
Tips and Tricks for Using Leesa Coupons
- You can save up to 50% on new mattresses by checking out the Leesa deals page.
- Click “Allow” on the pop-up that says, “We will notify you about new products and promotions” if you want to receive push notifications about upcoming sales and promotions.
- The pop-up box that offers you up to $400 off your mattress in exchange for entering your email address will appear when you drag your mouse outside of the browser window as if you were going to close the page.
- Refer a friend to Leesa and receive $150.
- On the Leesa homepage, pay close attention to the rotating large banners for details on any current seasonal sales or promotions that may be taking place.
- Find a thin orange bar at the top of the browser window that displays current sales and promotions.
- With “Affirm” financing, you can obtain an APR as low as 0%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I use a platform bed frame for the Leesa?
A foundation, box spring, solid platform, or slatted base is recommended by the manufacturer.
How can you extend the life of the Leesa mattress?
Rotating the mattress 180 degrees every six to eight months can help you get the most out of this mattress, according to Leesa.
Final Thoughts about Lessa
An excellent option for a foam mattress that’s both safe and pleasant would be the Leesa Original. Having a mattress that’s just the right amount of firm and soft is impossible to resist. While other memory foams are sticky, this one isn’t as soft and springy as latex foam mattresses. If you weigh less than 230 pounds, it’s a decent choice for a mattress. Enjoy Leesa, Enjoy discounts.